My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Oh Christmas Tree...

How loverly it is to see thee...

I really need to get myself into full Christmas mode! I have been making Christmassy items for MONTHS, but nothing for myself argh! I even have my Christmassy playlist on my Ipod and have been rocking around my Christmas tree in my chair :) 

I really loved this card I made, its quick, simple and easy and I have made a little tutorial for you on the Spectrum Noir website on how to create it - Coming Soon :) 
I think I may well end up doing a few more like this over the coming months :)
I create the tree branches using aquablend pencils and sparkle pens, the lights I used the baubles from Sara's Luxury Christmas range - Avaliable in the Crafter's Companion store, and I added a little white gel pen to them, matted and layered with card and it makes a real quick card :)

The sparkle pens add a gorgeous touch of glitter (not that this pic picked it up!)

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

No comments: