My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 29 August 2016

If Friends were Flowers...

Happy Bank Holiday Monday :)

This seriously means blink and the kiddies will be back to school! WHERE has this 6 weeks gone :(
I have been working heaps this holidays so haven't done as much as I would have liked to with the kiddies, hopefully I'll make it up to them in the run up to Christmas :)  but work is work!
Next year I plan to book a little holiday somewhere, here in the UK though, Niall wouldn't adapt well to going abroad - its a long time away yet lol

Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you using some of the gorgeous dies avaliable over at Crafter's Companion. I do love it when I can construct a card solely from dies and the lemon colour on this worked really well.
The embossing folder is from the Darice range - you can find these in the Crafter's Companion store and I decided to keep it very clean, the oval is from the Downton Abbey range, and the flower is one of the quilling flowers from Die'sire, I used a little yellow distress ink, the spirals are the stamen die which you use in the centre of your quilled flowers, the sentiment is from one of the stamp packs avaliable in the store.

I love a little bit of dimension

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you have a fantastic day
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is fabulous. Don't work too hard x