My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 28 August 2016

Baubles...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Sunday to you :)
Thanks so much for stopping by on the recent Colourista Blog Hop I really appreciate your time and comments - you will ADORE the Colourista range

Thought I'd pop in with a little make I made using the Butterfly Mixed Media Dies from Crafter's Companion
and a Bauble I found in a store
I made a box from Centura pearl and lined it with some of the A3 printed centura pearl cardstock and  a little tissue paper. The bauble is one you can find in stores, I opened it up and added some of the butterflys hanging and some more tissue paper. I think its really sweet to give as a little Christmas gift for teachers or first Christmas bauble :)

You will find heaps of Mixed media dies over in the Crafter's Companion Store

Thanks for popping by
Have a lovely Sunday
Jo
x x x 

2 comments:

MagsB said...

Absolutely lovely!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

So cute.. love it