My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 11 June 2016

Hello...

Hiya Everyone,
So sorry its been a while again, I do have good intentions but they go to pot

I am sure by now you have all heard the very sad news that our fellow crafty friend
has earned her angel wings and left our lives
I know I speak for many when I say how much Sandie will be missed - I for one surely will miss her heaps and heaps - she was a true friend and inspiration
You can find heaps of inspiration over on Sandie's amazing blog 
and you can read tributes from the Spectrum Noir Team and the Crafter's Companion team on the blogs
Sandie my lovely - I will always keep you in my heart
sleep tight
x x x

Today I also have a card to share using a Sad image - it kinda sums up how many of us have been feeling this week
This card was for my little Ella's teacher - who was leaving - but after she was given the card she said to me you do realise I am not leaving - how 6 year olds interpret conversations!
Still she loved it and I love this image from Simply B stamps
I coloured her with spectrum noirs - although I don't have the colour list. The letters are from 1 inch die'sire dies and the bow card is from the lovely sandra, I adore it. I also used dies from the Downton Abbey collection.

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good day
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card Jo, so apt for what has been a very sad week. I will miss being amazed by Sandie's wonderful creations.
Take care
Lesley