My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 1 May 2016

Pinch Punch its the First of the Month...

MAY?!
MAY?!
MAY?!
Oh my gosh I need to get my Christmas head back on, we have the weather for it! - presents to organise and buy, lists lists and lists to be made - cards to be created - wow de wow - it'll be here before we blink! lol

Today sadly though lol, I don't have a Christmas make to share
Instead I have a rather srummy Downton Abbey Tea break make to share :)
Tea break as in go grab a cuppa and a biccy you know you want to :)
This card was not orginally supposed to be this card!
See I was happily constructing up the Jammie Dodger part of this card (to eagle eyed readers thats the Downton Abbey circle filigree die) and it struck me that it reminded me of a jammie dodger, so my original card idea got chucked out the window for biscuit and tea! well why not. I made a rocker card as my tea cup and used the oval filigree die to place my letters on, I cut the little teabag to shape and embossed it with one of the downton abbey folders. I also used distress inks and some of the Downton Abbey paper pad - you will find all things Downton in the Crafter's Companion shop :)

I am a Tea-o-holic on a good day its average around 15 cups on a bad day way way more eeeeeeeeeeep I know its probably not good for me but I am (in a very nose stuck up in the air kinda way) a Great British Tea Drinker - if I go anywhere I take teabags with me :)

A close up of me jammie dodger :) with a little added sparkle pen in the centre

Enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing!
ooooooh Bank Holiday tomorrow whoooooooooop!
Until next time
Jo
x x x

No comments: