My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 30 April 2016

Simply Betty Saturday...

YES YES YES
I have a Simply Betty make to share can you believe it!
I really wanted to keep on top of my one a week - but life got in the way - anywhoo - for maybe a one time only I am back on track waaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was made for the lovely Catherine, who celebrated her Birthday last week
I must confess tho, I coloured the image before that, as Betty was running a Boysenberry hair colour comp on the Simply Betty facebook page, wowzers did you see the entries?! go have a look see - those girls can COLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I tried my own Boysenberry colour hair and I think every purple should now be called Boysenberry, I love the way it sounds Boysenberry, go on say it Boysenberry, Boysenberry addictive huh?
Or have I just had to many party rings today lol
I used dies from the Downton Abbey collection from crafters companion, I used white centura pearl, cut it to the shape of Sandras bow card and then embossed it using the grande dots embossing folder, I coloured it using black and purple inks.

My girlie I coloured with spectrum noirs
Skin - HB2, FS2,7,TN2,3,4,5,FS6,8,PP4
Hair - EB6,8,IG5,7,9,True Black, LV2
Purple - LV2,3,EB6
Aqua - BT1
Crystal clear sparkle pen

Thanks for popping over
Have a FANTASTICO Saturday
Whooooooop
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous make Jo,superb coloring as always,I do hate black hair I never seem to do it correctly,but you've nailed it,big bow cards are all in at the moment,great make

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Joey, love the shape and fab image.

Donna x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning colouring Jo. I love the hair.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Jo love the image and colours.
Hugs Julie xxx