My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 12 November 2015

Kimono...

Happy Thursday - at least I hope it is!
I have a heap of work to get through today OMGOSH - A HEAP!
LOL
last minute . com is totally my middle name this year - It will get better won't it lol - YES
BUT
Only if I pull me finger out

My Bella Boo has her first School Disco tomorrow night - I brought her a gorgeous sparkly, frilly black dress and matching glittery shoes with a heel - it did look ever so pretty, but Ella wasn't sure on the black, so we took her back and she picked a silver and aqua number - pretty sequins, sparkly and it looks so so pretty, more so than the black - she looks like a Princess, I will share a pic Saturday!

Todays card uses some more of that gorgeous Kimono Paper pad
You should be able to find it in the Crafter's Companion Shop
I embossed the paper with one of the Kimono embossing folders and then rubbed over it with a black inkpad, I loved the effect it gave because of the glitter. I matted and layered it with white and black card, and then I used the same paper but untouched to matt that onto, the sentiment is from the stamps and the Butterfly is one of the dies.

Such such a pretty pad
Thanks for Popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x

No comments: