My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 8 October 2015

Ladies Card fold Tutorial...

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all well

I have had some ladies ask about the fold of this card
You can click HERE for my original post

So I have done a pictorial tutorial for you to follow
I hope it makes sense

This was the original card which inspired me
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/112238215690771619/

STEP ONE
Take a piece of A4 card and using your Ultimate score lines for a gatefold card

STEP TWO
Turn the card and trim some away - I never measure this I just decide where to cut by eye

STEP THREE
Open your ultimate to the centre and score a line diagonally as shown

STEP FOUR
Using the 4th line, and placing the corner of the first score line on the first line, score again as shown

STEP FIVE
Fold your gatefold fold on the side you have just scored

STEP SIX
Sorry this is blurry. Fold the second line as shown

STEP SEVEN
Fold the last line as shown, the next picture shows you how it should look if you were looking from above


STEP EIGHT
Now score the other side of your gatefold, as shown, corner to corner

STEP NINE
Score the second line diagonally, using the 4th line on your ultimate
STEP TEN
Fold your gatefold first

STEP ELEVEN
Then fold your folds as shown

This is now what you should have, the bottom picture is what it looks like from the top. You can now decorate as you wish :)


Sorry this took me an extra few days to sort out
Hope it is easy to understand
Thanks for popping by
Until next time
Jo
x x x



5 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Joey,thanks for the tut,hugs xx

Sarah said...

This is a wonderful design Jo xx

Linda Page said...

Brilliant Jo. I loved thevery original card when I saw it. Xx

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for the tutorial - it was easy to understand and I love it! Karen x

nimblefingers said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this tutorial, JO. It's so easy to follow xx