My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Dies...Dies...Dies...

But 
Not just any dies...

OH MY GOSH.......
These are amazeballs to play with,I am in love and NEEEEEEED them all
You will find them HERE in the Crafter's Companion SHOP

Hi Everyone - LOL - I got a bit excited there didn't I
Hope you are all ok
I recently became a member of the Crafter's Companion Die'sire Team
I am so tickled pink I cannot tell you! 
The talent on this team totally blows me away and I really hope to learn so much from my teamies

So I have a couple of Create-a-card makes to share with you :)

 This one uses the Romance Create-a-card die
How special is this!
And it can be used for so many occasions, I cut and embossed it on Hot pink Coredinatons cardstock and mounted it onto centura pearl then onto black cardstock, I spray over the whole lot with some Spray and Sparkle-OOOOOOOOOOOOH that stuff is fabulous! and I added a couple of embellies from me stash.
 The inside I made a pop up style, again I cut and embossed the die and mounted it onto centura pearl, I scored a line along the centre and folded it into a mountain fold, then glued it to my card base, the sentiment is from the sentimentals range :)

This next one I find so striking, I wasn't sure about it at first but I really like it now :)
I used the most gorgeous Create-A-Card Aurora
This really is the most special die adaptable for so many themes!
I cut and embossed the die on black card then sprayed spray and sparkle all over it, this looks so good on black card! I then used some Die'sire Ivy in coordinating coredinations cardstock, and the Nouveau Frame from Die'sire love this! Again Sentiment is from Sentimentals and embellies from my stash

Thanks for Popping By
Have a Lovely Evening
Joey
x x x


1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations and great cards.