My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 19 April 2014

Camden Town...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Easter Saturday to you
Hope you are all well

Today I have an Easel Card to share with you, using the FAB Camden Town CD Rom
This one is from the Male CD, But I wanted to make one up for the Biker Chicks too
You will find heaps in the Shop do take a peek, there is a Spring SALE on as well :)
I used one of one of the easel cards and constructed it up, I used some embellies and the die is the leaf swirl from Die'sire, I inked over the flowers with a little distress ink

I would like to enter this into
Daring Cardmakers - Another Dimension
Fab and Funky - Flower Power
Totally Gorjuss - Die cuts / Punches - I used Die cuts

Thanks for Stopping By
Have a great Day
Joey
x x x

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design and perfect for a girl who loves speed.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great idea and you've executed it beautifully! xx

Kathy said...

wow! fab dimensional card Joey Thanks for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the fab image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Love how you've made it girlie hun, such a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Joey - love the shape and fabulous colours.
Happy Easter - have a great day.
Debs xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Joey, I love the Camden town collection.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

love this joey.just perfect for a biking chick, the colours and image are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Svenja said...

Great card! A wonderful idea to make something for biking ladies. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Miri said...

What a great card. I know a few girls with motorbikes who would love it. Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's challenge.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful! I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful! I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Melissa said...

Love the design of this card.
Thanks for joining us at totally gorjuss