My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Sassy Tuesday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)
Cor it has really turnt chilly here, going to have to embrace it come Friday lol
It was my Bella Boos Nativity this morning, she was the most beautiful little angel


Today I have a Bookatrix card to share,
Yes I said Bookatrix lol, I know they are very much like Marmite, but I think they make for a special card.
I have used two gorgeous images from Sassy Cheryls I absolutely LOVE
 I do like adding acetate windows to my boxes, this one has flowers from wild orchid, sentiment done on comp
 Oh my gosh, I had to get these images when I saw them, I LOVE them, and as like all Sassy Cheryl images they are a joy to colour up :) which I did using copics, and a touch of white pen, and a glossy accents Rudolph nose, embellies from my stash, sentiment done on comp.
 Super Cuteness
 A diff view of the box
 I think they look extra special with the little windows
I would like to enter this into
Sassy Cheryls - Ribbons and or Bows

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Evening
Joey 
x x x

12 comments:

Cards By MI said...

What a cutie! The kid I mean. :)
Well, your project is also very sweet.
Love nhugs
Marie

Jane said...

Another great project Joey and your daughter looks adorable
Hugs
Jane

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Joey...I love this so much and thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges...Hugz, joann

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, just love the colours, look how gorgeous Ella looks hugs pops x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a lovely photo Joey..Thank you for sharing..
LOving these images..so cute!
Chrissyxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super-d-dooper adorable. What a fabulous creation. Gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along in the Ribbons or Bows challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a very Adorable creaion!!! Love it!! I also bought Maddi.... they are Adorable!!

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.fabulous design and I love the images and matching box.
adorable pic of your daughter too, she is a sweetheart ;D

xx coops xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

ADORABLE little girl you have there. Just want to kiss those sweet cheeks. You card is adorable also Joey. Thanks for sharing it at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog this week.

Unknown said...

awwww awesome Joey. Love both stamps. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Sassy Cheryl’s Ribbon and/or Bows Challenge,
hugs Jasmina

Unknown said...

awwww awesome Joey. Love both stamps. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Sassy Cheryl’s Ribbon and/or Bows Challenge,
hugs Jasmina

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Bookatrix and an even more Beautiful Little Angel, She is adorable xx
Hugs Mau xx