My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 14 November 2013

Is it a Bird...Is it a Plane...No...


Hope you are all doing ok, I am here today with my DT make for Digital Delights
You can check out my awesome teamies makes HERE
and you can find all images in the SHOP HERE
Super Scottie is one of a collection of fabulous heroes, Do pop over and have a look :)
How cute is he?!
I coloured him up with copics and a touch of white pen, and mounted him with 3d foam onto a nestie, which I embossed. Papers and embellies from my stash.

I would like to enter him into Everybody Art - Cards for Boys

Thanks for popping by today
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card and image Joey.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

so stunning joey.i love your superhero and fabulous bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Joey, haven't been by for a while, so hope everything is ok with you and your family.
Cute, cute card, hun.
Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, cute card.
Thank you joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

MagsB said...

he is the cutest Superhero around! What gorgeous bright colours - and the embossing looks terrific, too!

love Mags B x

Deborah said...

Great card Joey. Love how you've coloured him.

Deborah A