My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. Its a better day here today than yesterday, bit blowy but no rain :) Think it may be an ironing, tidying up kinda day.

Todays cards use two more of the sweet NEW images from Pollycraft
You can have a peek over at the SHOP HERE

My first card uses
"Dotty for you"
 I coloured her up with copics and a touch of white pen and mounted her on to a nestie using 3d foam, I embossed the nestie using a folder. Sentiment from me comp. Papers, ribbons and pearls from me stash.

My Second Card uses
 I coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen, the edge I piereced. Ribbon and pearls from my stash, the number I cut on my cricut.
I would like to enter her into Divas by Design - Numbers

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Sunday
Joey
x x x

15 comments:

Cazza said...

Another couple of corkers Joey!
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Eileen said...

Two super cute cards. I can see why you are so pleased that the shop is open again. Fun images and great designs
Eileen x

Anonymous said...

Two fantastic cards Joey and love those images!
Helen x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww so cute Joey, great cards. Hope you will enter my candy

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, these are both just beautifully gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

These are just adorable Joey. So glad to hear Pollycraft is back again!!

coops said...

ooooooo love these joey.stunning cute new images and your designs are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Grandma Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Margreet said...

2 gorgeous cards...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Lori said...

Your cards are darling!

Mau xx said...

Hi Joey, thanks for calling by sweetie,xx
Love the cards the images are super and love your layers on the second one.
Hugs Mau xx

Jules said...

Super cute Joey and I love your colouring and shading very much.

Hope you have a good week and enjoyed the bank holiday break.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

These are gorgeous. Love the images and designs.
Thank you for sharing with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x