My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 17 November 2012

Saturday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, I am writing this just before I head to bed, the hours seem to be whizzing by at the moment, I am working hard :) We have family around later but I have said I will have to potter around them lol, needs must at the mo!

Todays card uses a super sweet LOTV Image
 A matching box, boy do I have a few of these to get made up this week!
 I am loving these papers so much, Have gone through 4 pads and still want more! lol, I coloured her up with markers and added some Glamour Dust, the flowers are wild orchid. Sentiment done on comp.
From a Daddy to his little Girlie! Hope they like it!

I would like to enter this into
Charisma - Cool Colours
MAWTT - Seeing Stars
Crafts and Me - Not Trad Christmas Colours
The Paper Shelter - Christmas Easel

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have a GREAT Weekend
Joey
x x x

17 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Im sure they will love it Joey. Its gorgeous.. Great image, layout and papers..
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kelly

Faye said...

Thes e colours are beautiful together Joey and the the box and card is FAB. have a great weekend. X

Eileen said...

I think this is my fav of the LOTV christmas images. Beautifully coloured and gorgeous design and layout. Love the matching box.
Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter and good luck
Eileen x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a lovely card Joey, great colours and love that image

jacqui x

Caroline said...

Joey this is gorgeous the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Take care. Caroline xxx

Fuchsia said...

Fabulous Joey ! love the boxes too what do you make them with ?

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely joey, such a sweet image and I love the box, kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card. Don't stress yourself out.

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.really sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Another cracker! Amazing as always.
Hugs
Jane

Riet said...

What a wonderful card and box Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

mags said...

A gorgeous creation Joey. The image is so cute and loving the papers. Great matching box too.
Mags
x

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely looking card. Love the image and fabby looking card and box. Nice! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter
Love n hugs
Marie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Joey this is amazing, what a stunning creation, I love it. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Carrie said...

I absolutely love this!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week x

Clare Brown said...

wow this is stunning.Goodluck at charisma this week.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

OMG!!!Stunning creation. Love the box you have created in addition to the card. Great job. Thanks so much for joining in our "non traditional Chrismascolours" challenge over at Crafts and Me. Hugs..Mona