My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 12 July 2012

The SUN Has got his hat on!

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all doing ok, the sun has his hat on but only until 3 as then our rain is due to start, I was going to have a tidy in the garden but my hip is giving me gip so I am going to rest it, I am sure it has something to do with the early mornings I have been having lol.

Today I usually have 2 dt posts to share with you, but I had to sit one of them out this week I just had NO time to be prepared, naughty me :( luckily my lovely boss understood :) So I only have one dt creation to share but before I do

Little Miss Muffet have a NEW Challenge for you today, do hop on over and check out what my teamies have done :) Amazing as always! The theme is "Circle Cards or Tags" and you can get all your Little Miss Muffet Stamps HERE in the Shop


You can see what my teamies have done HERE, Gorgeous as always
Today I have used the fabulous U Passed Set
You can get all your stamps from the Digital Delights by Louby Lou Shop



I coloured him up with copics, the papers from my stash, the sentiment comes with him :) quite a plain card but I like it

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have A GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Joey. Caroline xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Joey
A gorgeous and fabulous card love the colour's and fabulous colouring
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

What a great image,fabulous card Joey.
Hugs Sue x

Arabella said...

Awesome card Joey! I love the colour combo and that license plate is fab! I hope your hip feels better soon!

Arabella

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Joey. Love the image and colours.
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the papers & layout looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

heidy said...

Hi Joey,sorry to hear about your hip,hope it feels better soon!
Love your fab card and great tutorial for the box!!
XXX Heidy

Tonya said...

Joey, this is adorable! I love the image and colors. Fab layout too.

Mary J said...

He's brilliant Joey! Love how you used the papers too!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Its brillaint Joey aww and hes such a cute little image too, love it huny and I wish the sun would shine on us here lol huggies June xxxx

Unknown said...

Joey I'm never prepared , what a super card here well doe hugs Elaine

Denise said...

Love this - such a great image and gorgeous colour combo.
Hope your hip feels better soon.
Hugs
Denise xx

mags said...

A lovely card Joey. Great image and papers used.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hi Joey, what a wonderful card. Love the image and your colour choices. Perfect colouring as well.

Thanks for the box tutorial in the previous post as well - very clear and helpful.

Also thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - I know I'm biased but the kittens are gorgeous aren't they!!

Sarah

Shelby said...

Love the reds and teals together and the accent of black really makes it all stand out!

shelby

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Joey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning joey.fab image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx