My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 26 May 2012

Hot Hot Hot

Hiya Everyone, Hope you all ok, back from the Wedding and it was FANTASTIC, I had a wonderful time, everyone looked Lovely and the Bride was truly Stunning!!! I wont share any of the personal Bride and Groom photos on here (they are on my FB) but I will share a couple of me and mine :))) Carla and John if you read this on the Off Chance, THANKYOU SO MUCH for allowing us to be a part of your truly special day, Lots of Love xxx

I shall be round to catch up with you all, comments, dt comments etc etc etc over this evening, I need a complete chill with this hot weather and tired eyes lol, so please dont think I was ignoring you these last few days, gonna treat ourselves to an indian tonight whilst catching up with the F1, and then packing Syds case for her trip next week, arrrrrrgh still not settled on that one lol, oh and washing! you would think I had been gone a month not 2 nights wow! not impressed.com lol.

 This first one is My Dad, My Nephew and Me
 Arent My Brothers so HANDSOME!!! love them much
 Bella Boo and Me, she was NOT happy
 and My STUNNING Sister :))) I am proud to have her!

(none of mum as she would literally KILL me if I put one of her on here!)

On to me Card
Todays card is a soft colour palette of greens and pinks, and the sweetest image from Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured with markers.
 The papers are doodlebug, I punched the bunting from a SU punch, the numbers cut on my cricut, the sentiment is also SU, ribbons and pearls from me stash. The inside is the same image, coloured the same.
I would like to enter this into
Cute Card Thursday - Pink and Green
Allsorts - Happy Birthday to Someone Special (Hope this counts) Happy 3rd Birthday Guys
Totally Gorjuss - Something New (Image)
(Please scrub me off if I have entered too many)

Thanks for Stopping By Today
Have an AMAZING Evening
Joey 
x x x

Ps: You can still enter my Blog Candy HERE

26 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful pics of you and your family Joey. You are a stunning looking girl! Love this card of yours... it's simple but oh so very sweet. Sometimes I feel we overdo things a bit and this just proves that sweet and simple is just gorgeous too. Love the pastel shades you've used and I love the inside too... a fab idea. hugs Sharon x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous photo's Joey...Thank you for sharing...
Gorgeous card...LOve this cutie..Fabulous colours too..
Chrissyxx

angelwhispers said...

Just love the photos Joey you and your family are just so beautiful just so sorry I can't see all the pictures as I don't do facebook!

A fab card so perfect xx Love Chanelle xx

Vicky said...

What truly gorgeous piccies hun...and fabulous creation too..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beuatiful pics, thanks for sharing and beautiful sweet card too. I will get round to entering your candy. Always remember when on IPad and can't add photo from this, then forget when on laptop when I could add pic. Hope you will enter my candy too.

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card hun, such pretty colours and love this image :o) You have a gorgeous family too - lovely photos! Hugs, Lisa x

Tonya said...

What a beautiful family! I am so glad you had a great time.

Your card is so adorable. Super cute image.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card and WOW your family are all lovely, looks like you had a great day, off to nosy at the FB pics too. I love a wedding!!!
Love Hxxx

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Joey and I love that image and the colours you have used to colour her in.
Lovely pictures of your family also.

Hugs
Judex

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Joey, love the sweet colours, the cute image and the fab design! Lovely family photos too :)
Thanks for entering our Special Birthday challenge this week for Allsorts' 3rd birthday celebrations and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Denise said...

Gorgeous card - love the pastel colours and really cute image. Great family photos too - what a good looking bunch you all are :0)
Hugs
Denise xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful family photos. Glad you had a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of you and your family Joey - you're all so good looking!

A beautiful card too and you've reminded me that I haven't used that image yet!Love the pretty colours and layout you've used.
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic pictures Joey!! Great card too, so very sweet!

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Joey, what wonderful family photos hun, you must have had the best day. :o) A gorgeous card beautifully coloured and embellished inside and out.

Donna x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous pics, Joey. What a gorgeous family you have.
Looks like you had a lovely sunny day for the wedding too.
Super card - so pretty and fresh looking.
Caroline xxx

Craftdee said...

What a sweet card! Love the soft colours, and the cute image of course. Thanks for sharing your family photos (I don't "do" Facebook either, I can't afford the time for another obsession!!) so I'll take your word for it that it was beautiful :-) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Donna xx

June Nelson said...

Aw Joey the phots are fantastic and your family are just sooo lovely hunnie im soo pleased you had a wonderful day. The card is so sweet me darlink, you enjoy the lovely sunchine today huggies June xxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Joey what lovely pictures and what a lovely setting for a wedding! Your card is gorgeous as always! Hugs Susan x

The Little Stamper said...

Your family photos are just lovely - and what a perfect day for a wedding!!

Gorgeous card too - and I really love the insert....I never thought about doing that with my digi's before but will have to give it a go.

Sharon x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a good looking family you have. You are all gorgeous. Your card is awesome too.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What beautiful photos Joey, you're all so stunning!!!

Love this image you've used. Just picked up that set recently, but yet to ink them up. Must get to it. Soooo inspiring x

Shelby said...

What a great looking family and so glad the weather held out for the wedding.
Such a sweet image which of course you've colored perfectly. The banner is a great touch.

Shelby

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, your photos are beautiful
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful photos Joey and a beautiful creation too...love it! Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition...Sally-Ann :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Joey,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
What fabulous photo's, you all look so happy , great photo's of you with your sister and brothers , thank you for sharing.
This card is so pretty , such soft colours well done , you have been busy lately I love all your cards, and the way you make boxes for them all is fabulous.
They are all gorgeous , love the robot !, the little guy in the car is super and the sparkly fairy is so pretty , great creations .
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine